Nearly every book I've read over the past two years has been read on my Kindle. It constantly surprises me that there are people who still prefer paper books. Still, each to their own. Here, as far as I can see, are the arguments for eBooks v Paper Books
- Lighter and more convenient than a hardback
- More convenient than most paperbacks
- Carry all your books with you, never stuck for something to read on holiday
- Switch between books whilst you're reading (I always have three books on the go, Fiction, Non Fiction and Short Story Collection)
- Read in the dark without disturbing others
- Look up words using the dictionary
- Buy and begin reading new books straight away
- Saves cutting down trees
- There's something about holding a real book in your hand.
- The smell. Oh yes, the smell.
- Ah, you just don't understand